Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 2009

Today is Thanksgiving Day and now that I am back at home safely from the roads I can take the time to think about what I have to be thankful for. I have a rather large family and sometimes they get loud but they are a good family. They all have their little oddities but all in all they are terrific and I love each and every one of them. I am very thankful to have such a family.

I am thankful for my friends and also for those people who come into your life for a short time, make some kind of impression on you that lasts forever and then they are gone. I have always wondered why you meet them or have some kind of encounter and they disappear from your life. Sometimes you notice they're not there anymore and sometimes you don't notice until later. But the lasting effect is still there.

I am thankful for being born in the United States of America, being an American and for being free. Nowhere else in the world is like home.

I am thankful for having a great husband. He and I are like M&Ms, cheese and crackers, bread and butter.

I have been fortunate to live this life. We may not have alot of money but we are rich.

No comments: